How can you tell if an Android app is safe?
– Material Design color schemes.
– Setting for Night mode and Day Mode
Multiple book collections
– Add two or more translations to the app.
– Multiple books of Ethiopian prayers
– User can configure the choice of translation and layout within the app.
– Allow swiping between books
– Book names could be displayed as list or grid views
– Supports single pane view, two pane view, and line by line view of up to three translations in a single pane.
– Turn on audio toolbar automatically when viewing Audio books
Fonts and Font Sizes
– You can change fonts sizes from toolbar or navigation menu.
– The app uses true type fonts for main view. you can include your own fonts too.
Text Copy and Share
– To copy a text to the device clipboard, tap on the text to select it. Then select the Copy button from the text selection toolbar.
– To share a text with someone else, tap on text to select it. You can choose to share by text message, email, WhatsApp, etc.
– Book contents are rearranged and missing parts included
– Colorful texts for the name of God, Jesus, St. Mary and Saints
– Notices and Orders in the book are written in italic for emphasis
– Added interface translations in English, Amharic and Afaan Oromoo.
– Changing the app Interface language will change menu item’s name.
Audio and Text Synchronization (future pro update)
– The phrases being read are highlighted and synchronized with the audio being heard.
– Added new user setting ‘Highlight synchronized phrases’ to allow user to turn on/off the yellow highlighting when the audio is playing.
– Powerful and fast search features
– Search the whole words and accents
– Number of search results displayed at the bottom of the page
– Allow the user of the app to configure the following settings:
– Book selection type: list or grid
– Red Letters: show the name of saints in red
– Show Verse numbers
– Text layout: Verses in paragraphs or One text per line.
– Added optional ‘Share App’ item in the app menu.
– Gives the app user the choice of:
– Sharing a link to the app on Google Play, or
– Sending the APK file to another phone via Bluetooth, Wifi transfer, email, etc.