Exedore for MAC
Free to try English Version: 0.8.4
Mac-native, single-window Python IDE.
Security Status: No Threats Detected
Exedore is a thoroughly Mac-native, single window Python IDE. Exedore is written entirely in Cocoa/Objective-C so it feels right at home on your Mac.
– Exedore includes:
– A full-featured Python text editor with syntax highlighting, code completion with fuzzy matching, and tabs for writing your scripts.
– An integrated Python debugger with graphical breakpoints, stack trace display, local variable display, and a console for stepping through your scripts.
– Syntax highlighting themes.
– Integrated REPL sessions in separate tabs. REPL tabs sport syntax highlighting, command history, and code completion.
– Project-wide search and replace using regular expressions.
– An integrated documentation browser.
– Command-click on symbols for goto definition. Option-click for goto online documentation.
– As a Mac developer learning Python, Exedore is the single-window, graphical Python debugger with Mac-native text editing, code completion and tab triggers that I’ve always wished I had. Exedore is heavily inspired by Xcode.