AB Music Trainer is an audio video player that lets you work on your favorite backing tracks with AB loops.
How can you tell if an Android app is safe?
Choose your backing track, audio or video then set AB loops for the parts you want to learn. You can also create markers to jump quickly to a solo for example.
AB Music Trainer was designed to be easy to use while playing the instrument.
– Add favorites for the songs you are studying as well as the folders you access regularly.
– Set as many loops and markers as you want (3 per file in the free version), these are automatically saved.
– Simply and precisely adjust the loop inputs / outputs.
– For each loop, define your progress (not acquired, being acquired or acquired) and its difficulty.
– Select multiple loops to create a new virtual loop
– Live display on the ‘time line’ of the defined loops.
– Speed pitch change (MP3 44.1 KHz / Stereo) in full version require Android 6.0+
loop – looper – mp3 – player – backing track – guitar